What we do for you ?
MiamiOnTheBay will find a buyer that is willing and able to pay the right price for your condo.
How do we do find the right buyer for your condo ?
By implementing a marketing strategy that focuses on the 4 main sources of buyers.
How are buyers finding properties in today’s market?
The diagram below offers a snap-shot of real estate buying sources most commonly used by buyers.
How does the Miami On The Bay team market your property?
We use a comprehensive approach, with a strong focus on internet exposure, person-to-person outreach campaigns, as well as e-mail and print marketing, that ensure maximum coverage of your condo for sale in Miami.
- Internet – Miami On the Bay uses various real estate web sites (including this one) to market your property. Our listings are showcased on big real estate portals like Realtor.com & Zillow.com, as well as a network of other web sites from the including KW.com representing the largest real estate company in the United States, Keller Williams.
- E-mail marketing and Person-to-Person Outreach: We actively market your property to realtors in the area through email newsletters as well as open houses.
- Signage – We will put appropriate signage on your property, if allowed by the condominium.
- Friends, Relative or Neighbor – We trust that you will let your friends and relatives know about the sale of your property. On our end, your neighbors will be alerted (unless of course you don’t want us to) by way of a flyer or postcard, as well as phone calls specific to the building, notifying them of your listing.
- There are many more steps to marketing & selling your property.
This summary provides you with an introduction to Miami On the Bay’s real estate services.
If you want to get into more detail, you can DOWNLOAD OUR 38 STEP MARKETING PLAN.